Gold Coast is considered the second-hottest city in Australia. That’s why many homeowners and business people love to have their homes and buildings equipped with ceiling fans. To put it simply, ceiling fan installation is normal and highly recommended around the Gold Coast.
At Comfort Electrical Services, we have been installing ceiling fan from different houses and buildings all across Gold Coast for over 20 years now. We consider ourselves experts in our field and we make sure to give ceiling fan install services like no other.
Why Consider Ceiling Fan Installation?
As mentioned above, Gold Coast is a hot city — which is why ceiling fan installation is very important for a lot of homeowners. So, if you want to avoid the scorching heat of the sun and provide a comfortable and breezy environment for your family and guests, Comfort Electrical Services is here to help you.
For high-class families, air conditioning products are much more helpful and cooler than ceiling fans. However, for families and individuals who prefer to experience breeziness (not to mention cheaper options) ceiling fans are their go-to product.
So, whether you need a ceiling fan to give comfort to your family, or add value to your home, Comfort Electrical Services is here to offer you our services.
How We Install Ceiling Fan
We install ceiling fan/s for different families and buildings in Brisbane for an affordable price. Comfort Electrical Services have a team of experts who have lots of experience and knowledge in installing ceiling fans all over Brisbane. We do not only provide top-quality ceiling fans but we also make sure to give the most comfortable and safest services to all our clients in the hope to gain their trust and build a strong relationship with each one of them.
Now, to help you choose the best ceiling fan for your house or building, here are some tips (on how we install ceiling fans):
- If there is a look or style you are after, make sure to communicate it with us so we can provide you with a product that is fit for your needs.
- For residents who live near the beach, perhaps a plastic blade or a stainless-steel fan might be your best choice.
- Make sure to know what type of control you want to have with your fan. Do you want to turn them on/off manually? Or do you prefer to use a remote? Most of the fans we have at Comfort Electrical Services have a remote control option.
- If you want to use a DC fan, you need to remember that it must be controlled using a remote control.
- Remote control fans have more advanced features than normal ceiling fans. For example, speeds of a 1 to 5 option, timer functions for on and off, and even controlling the light and dimming.
- Most of our fans come with an option of a light. We always recommend our clients to buy a fan with a built-in LED light.
- Fan prices start at around $80. DC fans with remotes start from $250.
- If you’re on a budget, choosing a quality fan is still very important. Cheaper fans tend to have more motor noise and will have the notorious wobble that might not be good for your safety and peace. That’s why we always recommend clients to choose DC fans because they use less power and they can be easily controlled with a remote.
Why Choose Comfort Electrical Services?
We have been working with different individuals and families all around the Gold Coast and in surrounding areas for over 20 years. Thus, we have the right experience and knowledge when it comes to installing ceiling fans. But aside from that, our clients loved to work with us because:
- We do our best to build a strong relationship with all our clients by providing them with quality and great services for the best customer experience.
- We are up to date with the knowledge we have.
- We have access to the latest products and technologies today.
- We give clean and tidy results.
- We only use and offer top-quality products for our clients.
Comfort Electrical Services believe that providing clients with the best services is what makes them trust you. That’s why we always work hard to give our clients the best customer experience in the Gold Coast.
Get In Touch With Us
If you need help with ceiling fan installations, get in touch with us at Comfort Electrical Services. We also provide other services like Ceiling Fans, Outdoor Power Points ,Driveway Gate, Electrical Faults, House Wiring, Intercom. Contact us today for more information.